In his thirty years of experience practicing law in New York and New Jersey, John Wm. Zaccone has represented hundreds of clients in litigation before
- Supreme Courts of the State of New York
- Civil Courts of the City of New York
- Superior Court of the State of New Jersey
- Municipal Courts of the State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of State of New York for the First Department
- Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of State of New York for the Second Department
- Appellate Term of the Supreme Court of the State of New York for the 2nd, 11th & 13th Judicial Districts
- United States Tax Court.
In addition, John Wm. Zaccone is admitted to the United States District Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of New York, the United States Court of International Trade and the State of Oregon.
He has represented clients in arbitration proceedings before the American Arbitration Association and in administrative proceedings before various agencies of both the State and City of New York.
If you have been served with a Summons and Complaint or demand for Arbitration, you have a limited time to respond. And if you wish to commence a lawsuit or arbitration proceeding against a person, business or not-for-profit, you have a limited time to initiate the action.
When the need arises for representation in a civil litigation matter, contact John Wm. Zaccone to discuss your options and best represent your interests.